Sunday, November 25, 2018

Meet the Real Estate Tech Founder: Sean McGrail from OpenFrame

In our latest real estate tech entrepreneur interview, we’re speaking with Sean McGrail from OpenFrame.

Without further ado…

What do you do?

I am the chief revenue office at OpenFrame, a unique 360 camera that attaches to an iPhone and it allows a Real Estate Agent to quickly, simply and affordably capture, edit and share a video tour of a property.

What problem does your product/service solve?

I spoke to 4,000+ real estate agents and they told me the current solutions to create video of a property were too costly, too time consuming or too complex. OpenFrame solves all these problems.

What are you most excited about right now?

I am finding that once the agents are aware of our product and what it does, they’ve been buying it.  It’s been amazing to see my vision become embraced by agents with rave reviews.

What’s next for you?

I keep adding features to the app that our customers are asking for.  For instance, I just released a web landing page feature that hosts each property so prospective buyers and view a video or each individual 360 photo or view the home in virtual reality.

What’s a cause you’re passionate about and why?

Currently, the Royhingya crisis unfolding in Burma is consuming my time and money outside of work. I donated to build multiple water wells in Bangladesh to help support those fleeing the situation in Burma. I have traveled around the world twice and am moved by tragic events unfolding in parts of the world I have enjoyed visiting.

Meet The RE Tech EntrepreneurThanks to Sean for sharing his story. If you’d like to connect, find him on LinkedIn here.

We’re constantly looking for great real estate tech entrepreneurs to feature. If that’s you, please read this post — then drop me a line (drew @ geekestatelabs dot com).

The post Meet the Real Estate Tech Founder: Sean McGrail from OpenFrame appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog https://ift.tt/2DJ7Zgn

No comments:

Post a Comment