Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A First Hand Perspective on BoomTown

What website platform should you use in 2017?

One option is BoomTown.

I had a chance to ask Tom Lipinski in Macomb County (a former client while I worked at Virtual Results) his thoughts on his time with BoomTown as his online marketing partner (website + SEM). He runs a Keller Williams team.

How long have you been with BoomTown, and why did you choose them over their competitors?

Almost 4 years. I did not compare them to any other product. I heard about Boom Town from a source I no longer recall and checked it out. At the time, I was using Virtual Results and felt that Boom Town was far superior in what the public viewed (buyer experience) and the CRM.

What do you like most about their product and service?

The ability to communicate with buyers, watch their activity, and team up with a lender partner on conversion.

What do you spend monthly, and what results are you seeing?

$1,500 for the service, plus $1,000 for ad purchases, in which they keep $150 (15%) for their fee. Total $2,500 per month. I get about 180 – 200 leads monthly at this rate.

What can BoomTown still improve upon?

If they would connect Showing Time to listings on the agent side, I could eliminate using the local Multiple Listing Service altogether. It is a PITA to transition people to the MLS and/or when making showing appointments to have to leave Boom Town and open the MLS. I spoke to the CEO and President about this at an event and they seemed to like the idea, however, nothing has happened yet. Their product would be way more valuable if I could schedule showings directly from it.

Thanks for sharing, Tom.

What website platform are you using? Do they do your search engine marketing as well? Are you satisfied with their product and results?

The post A First Hand Perspective on BoomTown appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/2hse052

No comments:

Post a Comment