Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A Peek Behind the Compass Curtain

As you know, Compass is a company that both fascinates and confuses me. This weekend, I watched an hour long video from their all-hands gathering in Los Angeles a few weeks ago. It’s a great look into the company and thought it worth sharing.

A few top of mind thoughts (my deeper thoughts are in the Mastermind):

  • Compass Cares upped the giving bar for the entire industry, and this week announced Chloe Drew will manage the program as President, Philanthropy and Community Impact. There’s nothing but good that can/will come from that in my book. I wrote a longer article on this as a Weekly Transmission for members of the Mastermind.
  • There is no question they understand branding, presentation and aspiration/inspiration better than anyone.
  • The Compass Card and its associated line of credit is a smart strategic move.

I’d love to hear from agents/brokers as to what you think, particularly those who have seriously considered switching to Compass.

The post A Peek Behind the Compass Curtain appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog https://ift.tt/2BtsOda

No comments:

Post a Comment