Friday, October 21, 2016

What would you do if you found Kim Jong-un in your residence?

Honestly?

Beer and Breaking Bad. Maybe some Futurama.

Maybe make a few “oh Glorious Leader” jokes. I think at first he’d be deadpan, thinking I was serious, then he'd realize I was fucking with him and we'd crack up.

Then he’d probably make some nuking America or beheading joke and we'd laugh some more.

Maybe I'd say something to the effect of “Well at least you'd be better than Trump.” and he'd nod in agreement.

Then we'd drink more and I'd teach him some Christmas Carols (which I always sing when drunk for some reason). He'd be constantly mispronouncing them and shit.

We'd have a good time. Booze makes everyone happy. Even a pompous and pudgy godking with a shit haircut.


Actually, I would definitely give him shit for that haircut. I bet he pays like 10 gold pieces for it and it's terrible. Maybe I’d try to convince him to go for an even worse mohawk. Or like a Jedi braid at the back. “Do it for the memes!” I'd say.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2eq4AZl

No comments:

Post a Comment