The Cheetah Girls.
Remember these movies?
When I was five, I invented a game that my friends and I played during recess.
It was called Cheetah Girls.
The basic premise was to run around and pretend to be cheetahs— we were easily entertained. Mostly, we meowed, scratched buildings, and ran really fast.
It. Was. Awesome.
It was about this time that a movie starring a certain Raven-Symoné came out.
Called The Cheetah Girls.
I was so upset.
I invented the Cheetah Girls. Sure, there’s was a singing pop group and mine involved pretending to be cats but it was still unfair.
It was my invention.
I remember wanting to know if I could put them in jail for stealing my idea.
I couldn’t, obviously, but my five year old self wanted some sort of justice.
I actually ended up loving those movies (who didn’t?), but I never got over the fact that they were my invention.
Read other answers by Jordan Yates on Quora:
- What is the one thing you don’t regret buying?
- Do you ever wish that you were a kid again?
- What happened to you today that was completely unexpected?
from Quora http://ift.tt/2e6VRb8
No comments:
Post a Comment