Monday, May 30, 2016

Like him or not, does anyone else take pleasure in watching Donald Trump rip apart the Republican establishment, particularly Jeb Bush?

I haven't seen him "rip apart" anybody. As far as I can tell, he lacks the intellect to engage in an actual conversation and make convincing and substantiated arguments. All I see is name calling, which to me only makes him less of a man in front of whomever he's attacking.

It's hard to imagine actually being insulted by anything Trump says. It's like being insulted by a grumpy child. His immature tyrades carry no weight. I just want to pat him on the head and put him in timeout until he decides to grow up.



Read other answers by Gabriel Harper on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/1OZ2zJZ

No comments:

Post a Comment