Thursday, May 25, 2017

Walt Mossberg’s Last Column – Disappearing Computer

Walt Mossberg is probably the most famous tech columnist to ever put pen to paper, or, more accurately, words to a screen.

I have to admit, I’m not a religious follower of his writing. The first time I ever heard of Walt was in 2006, when he wrote a piece on the launch of Zillow (where I worked at the time). Back then, I had no idea what it meant for a startup to get a column by Walt Mossberg on launch day. 11 years later, that’s a bit more clear to me now.

Today marks his last column, on Recode or anywhere else. (there’s always the chance he’ll come out of retirement, I suppose).

It’s titled the Disappearing Computer.

It’s all about what’s happened with technology since he started covering the industry in 1991, and what’s coming next.

Worth the read for those interested in where technology is headed. Happy reading.

The post Walt Mossberg’s Last Column – Disappearing Computer appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/2r39a3X

No comments:

Post a Comment