Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Which IDX Vendors Include Sold Data?

Jim Klinge in San Diego (klingerealty.com) asked me a question I’d like to pose to the Geek Estate community:

I’m looking for an IDX solution that includes solds.

We signed up with Boomtown to help facilitate our Zillow leads . It works as advertised – we can watch what listings our buyers are looking at.

But when it comes time to discuss comps/value, I then have to send them links to other websites because klingerealty.com doesn’t have solds. We have had luck in getting them to use the website for searches, and I think it blows the momentum to then have to send them comps using Zillow or Redfin links.

I read through your IDX posts, but I need to investigate which IDX provider also includes solds. Unless you know?

What IDX vendors are you using? Do they have comps integrated?

PS: Have a question you’d like to open to the broader community? Shoot me an email (drew at geekestatelabs com).

The post Which IDX Vendors Include Sold Data? appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/2rkoyJj

No comments:

Post a Comment