Monday, July 25, 2016

What is that one good thing you posses that most people don't?

Thanks for the A2A.

It is not something which I alone have, and others don't. I am actually not OK with this question. But I would try answering in this perspective, 'what I think is some good things that you can take from me'.

I learn from each and every person I meet. Believe me, it is awesome. After practicing this, I see that I just don't blindly hate someone.  And II could also improve myself alot.

I would learn from all people, no matter of what age they are.

I am driven by self satisfaction. I appreciate myself for any small progress I make. I take my duties as my responsibility. I won't do that just for the sake of doing.

And if there is some conflict between my heart and brain, I go by my heart. 

Thank you. :)



Read other answers by Sai Raghuram Prabhu on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2at0Gg0

No comments:

Post a Comment