Sunday, July 17, 2016

What is the best sentence you have ever heard? Why do you consider it to be the best?

One of my friends was quite deeply in love with a guy. As her best friends, we liked the guy as well and encouraged her to take the first step.

She went ahead and made friends with him on social media. They exchanged a few messages and in no time they were good friends. But the thing we were most annoyed about was that we clearly knew he was interested as well, but he barely took any step.

My friend decided to wait till he proposed to her.

And after a few days, she came across this line -

The trouble is you think you have time.

I'm not going to continue the story...

But that's the best and the most sensible sentence I've come across in my recent past.



Read other answers by Nalira Rumaizan on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/29O34ZW

No comments:

Post a Comment