Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What would you do if you were the last living person on Earth?

  1. Go live in the white house.
  2. Eat all the sushi before it went bad.
  3. Find a kitten, keep it in the white house, and treat it like royalty.
  4. Gather cans of whipped cream and spray them into my mouth whilst reminiscing about where it all went wrong.
  5. Raid all the gun shops and shoot into the air whilst taking awesome selfies.
  6. Cry. A lot.
  7. Take drugs. A lot.
  8. Eat donuts. A lot.
  9. Travel to ALL the places.
  10. Impose national holidays such as National No School Day and Puppy Appreciation Day.
  11. Steal the fanciest wine in the world and take small sips whilst pretending to be fancy.
  12. Alway wear a monocle.
  13. Leave tons of messages to aliens, detailing what happened on Earth.
  14. Be studying electrical engineering, so I can get power in my area to work again.
  15. Play with robots.
  16. Pretend to break into, and steal from, people’s houses.
  17. MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF THINGS GO BOOM.
  18. Attempt to make test tube babies, probably fail miserably, continue eating whipped cream.
  19. Throw gold into the ocean, just because I can.
  20. Grab a pile of preserved human eggs, a bunch of preserved human sperm, a paper, a metal case, and a gun. I write on the paper, ‘revive us if you have the technology’ in every language I can find, then put the stuff I brought in the metal case. I take my final spray of whipped cream, eat another piece of sushi I've been saving for this moment, and shoot myself. It was a life well lived.


Read other answers by Alan Cai on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/29Rqfl2

No comments:

Post a Comment