Friday, September 30, 2016

For 12 hours everyone is allowed to take any illegal action without being incriminated: what would you do?

I imagine many people would collect in fortified bunkers for a fee. I'd go there.

Committing virtually any crime would introduce a very high amount of physical risk in such a scenario. If I tried to kill or rob someone etc., even if I wanted to, the odds that I would be killed would go far up.

Even if those odds are only going up to say 3% a piece through some unarmed victim getting lucky or something, those are still unacceptably high odds.

So I’d just go to the bunker and give them their dues, and everything would be fine. No one would want to fuck with the bunker. The would be criminals may be assholes but they're not dumbass zombies.

I don't need to know anything about it to know that it (or something comparable) would exist. It's supply and demand.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2cFYvGu

No comments:

Post a Comment