Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Why is being desperate so looked down upon?

When you are desperate, you will accept absolutely anything that offers you what you want.

Let's say you're desperate for a girlfriend. That means you'll pretty much take any woman with a pulse. Does that sound appealing from the woman’s point of view? “Hi! I don't care who you are. I don't care what you want in life, what values you have, what your goals are, what your ideas are. I don't care if we’re compatible or not. The only thing I care about is I am desperate and lonely and you're a girl. Please please please please please please please be with me!”

Would that make you feel special? Would that make you feel loved? Would that make you feel valued for who you were?



Read other answers by Franklin Veaux on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2dkUMhc

No comments:

Post a Comment