Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lord Voldemort is coming for you in ten minutes. How do you prepare?

Facebook->Login->Open Live Streaming.

Announce my name and location, and the fact that in 10 minutes I will be killed onscreen by a wizard who is a direct threat to humans everywhere.

If I’m going down, the Wizarding World’s secrecy is going down with me. Good luck trying to track down and Obliviate everyone who saw the video.

As the recent movie made abundantly clear, the Wizarding World is vulnerable to the more numerous Muggle/No Mag populations. I wouldn’t survive the fight with Voldemort, but my death would bring about the unmasking and destruction of the Wizarding World as a whole.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2lWLVqa

No comments:

Post a Comment