Thursday, February 23, 2017

One celebrity will hunt you down and try their best to kill you. Which one would you pick and why?

  • Michael J. Fox - I mean no disrespect but he wouldn't be able to hold on to the knife, gun, or whatever weapon he brought to kill me.
  • Paris Hilton - I’m pretty sure I can count her IQ points on one hand, so I’d probably be able to outsmart her.
  • Betty White - I’m fairly confident I could take Betty White out before she could me considering the fact that she’s 95.
  • Roman Polanski - If he wants to enter the United States to kill me, he’ll be immediately arrested and thrown in jail for raping a 13 year old girl in 1977, so as long as I never leave the country he can’t touch me.
  • Sean Connery - He’s 86, so I think I could avoid being killed by him, but even if he did kill me I wouldn’t even be that mad about it. If someone were to murder me, I don’t know many people capable of doing it who are more badass than the original James Bond. Fuck it, I’d hope he kills me just so I can put “I WAS KILLED BY JAMES MOTHERFUCKING BOND” on my headstone.


Read other answers by Ayden Jozwik on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2lyEov4

No comments:

Post a Comment