Friday, February 24, 2017

What was your most badass moment in high school?

Mr. Decou. Sixth period Earth Science.

This guy is a new teacher, he's 26, thinking he can control a class of people nine years younger than him. I decided to smack him with reality. Hard.

He thought it was okay to mark me down on my notebook because “he didn't like my attitude”. This isn't actually okay… He kept figuring out little excuses to lower my grade here and there, one time, I laughed at a joke he made and he marked me down 10 because I was being a distraction. Wow. It was a pity laugh FYI.

Anyways. I did some reasearch on this guy, come to find out—I could really have a lot of dirt on him. I decided to civilly attack him with the info.

Once I’d completely educated myself on the man, I had some ammo. The next time he told me that he was gonna send me up to the office for something, I said:

“Well, I'm gonna get you sent up to the office for being an uncredentialed, emergency substitute ENGLISH teacher that's teaching our EARTH SCIENCE CLASS full time. Not to mention your Facebook account that's open to the public, because thanks to that, we all know how much you love to grab the boobs of the Hooters staff members while chugging Jack from the bottle. It's funny that you put up a cute little picture of your momma to top it off.

Don’t be telling me what my grade will be in a class you aren't even supposed to be teaching. Pull your head out of your ass and be a teacher, not a dictator.”

He was bright red and fuming. THE WHOLE CLASS was in shock and a couple even giggled… most were too shocked that the quiet, obedient girl said something.

He smiled and politely asked me to have a seat. I left the class with a 109%. ;)



Read other answers by Bea West on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2lEwNej

No comments:

Post a Comment