Thursday, June 2, 2016

As a Chinese native what is your No.1 favorite thing about China?

1:As a native Chinese, I have to say our language is our pride!!!!! Although I think its much more difficult for me to be proficient in Chinese than in English...Although Chinese is difficult to learn, there is a good news for Chinese leaner that number of words that are daily used are about 2000...Ps: I have to remember more than millions of words for my T
oefl test...

2: Food!!!!!!!!I think this point don't need to be explained....BTW: those so called Chinese food in western countries is not authentic, because Chinese cooks have been  changing it to Cater to taste of foreigners!!!

3:History is exciting!!! But too long to learn.....

4: Resorts!!!  Beaches, mountains, rivers and historic sites, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace,etc!!!!


PS: I am an English learner, so if there are any grammatical errors please let me know.


Read other answers by Rick Zhang on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/24klkP0

No comments:

Post a Comment