Thursday, June 30, 2016

Which of the habits that you've adopted has done the most to improve your life?

I sweat. Every. Single. Day.

For as long as I can remember, each day has included an awesome workout. I look forward to my gym time - it is mine. All mine. Nobody gets to interrupt my sacred CrossFit or awesome long run. Nobody. It is my therapy and my sanctuary. I work out professional and personal problems during this time. And, I get to jam out to whatever I feel like. It is awesome.

I sweat. I love it. Every single day.


Read other answers by Elsa Schraeder on Quora:
  • If you hit someone while you're driving, would you flee, or would you help the injured person, especially when it is not your fault?

  • Have you ever gone on a date with just yourself? What did you do, and is it really weird?

  • What was the greatest struggle you've had to overcome or are trying to overcome?

Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/29uL2MP

No comments:

Post a Comment