Saturday, August 27, 2016

If you are a progressive, do you favor Hillary Clinton over Gary Johnson or Jill Stein? On what basis do you support Hillary Clinton?

I wouldn't vote for Stein due to her pandering to the anti-vaccine, anti-GMO types. Plus she has zero governmental executive experience of relevance.

I wouldn't vote for Johnson due to his support for a 43% cut in all federal spending, which would be disastrous.

I have supported Clinton before and do so now.

Plus, my second-favorite candidate wrote a darned good argument: Bernie Sanders: I support Hillary Clinton. So should everyone who voted for me

But probably that guy doesn't get the Sanders movement and is just some corporate sellout.



Read other answers by Andrew Weill on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2bX6kUK

No comments:

Post a Comment