Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What quality does Hillary Clinton possess that separates her from the rest?

Absolutely inhuman dedication. The woman has more grit than any other human being on the planet.

Despite being treated like garbage for her entire professional life, she also remains dedicated to the public good. I have no idea how she manages this. If I’d been treated one tenth as crappily as she’s been treated by the very people I’m trying to help, I’d have told them to fuck off and disappear under their own problems, and gone off to sip pina coladas by the pool for the rest of my life. But she keeps trying to make things better, even for people who have no right to expect her to care.



Read other answers by JM Cortese on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2bz7FVM

No comments:

Post a Comment