Saturday, August 27, 2016

Your dog has to write a letter of recommendation for you. What does he say?

To whom it may concern.

Dear whom: Franklin is an awesome person. He feeds me and takes me on walks. I love walks! There are so many things to smell! Trees and flowers and what are those things called, the big things made of wood--oh, trees! And flowers and dirt. There's dirt on the ground. When it gets wet it turns into mud and I can run through it! Hey, do you have a sandwich? No? Oh. I thought I smelled a sandwich. Squirrel! It's taunting me with its bushy tail! Franklin never lets me chase squirrels. Can I have some of your sandwich? I love licking the cat. Sometimes the cat gets impatient and bats me on the nose but it's okay because she doesn't use her claws. I could've sworn I smelled a sandwich. May I sniff your crotch? No? Okay, how about your boots then? Boots are almost as good. We should go for a run! Want to go for a run? There's a dog down the street that barks at me. Hey! Wanna play "I've Got Your Nose?" That's a fun game. It's time for a nap now.

Sincerely,

Oh, hell, I don't know how to sign my name because I'm a dog.



Read other answers by Franklin Veaux on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2c4yPCI

No comments:

Post a Comment