Sunday, August 28, 2016

Which of the habits that you've adopted has done the most to improve your life?

1.SPEAKING MY MIND..

Someone piss me off..Im saying so...
"Hey it really hurts me when you speaking to me this way.."
Someone has something what catch my eye.I compliment.
"Your hair looks so shiny,it is beautiful.."
Someone disappoints me..I say so...
"I have to tell the truth I feel disappointed."
I like someone..I say so..
"I really like you. I think you are amazing."
I do not understand something, or some situation is not clear- I ask about it...
"I would appreciate if you could explain me what do you mean with...."
I am not happy about something -I voice my needs.
"To be honest it is not what I like. I would prefer... What do you think ?"

I do not hide anymore in my own head. I learned that other people can not read my mind.I learned that not everyones mind works the same. So to expect everyone else for sure to know how I feel -not going to happened.
As well more you express yourself and share your ideas,feelings and opinions about situations,the more people can really understand you and share their own.

2. I SMILE WHEN I FEEL STRESSED

Do you know this saying ?

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” /Thích Nhất Hạnh/


There is something about it even scientist proved right.
Even if you force your smile, your brain react to that because your body instantly start to release endorphins. Your stress level is reduced.
This works even with anxiety.
So force that big wide smile for as long as you can.
Try it, it really works.

3.MORNING FIVE MINUTE STRETCH

It is only five minutes but your body will thank you and reward you with less back pain.Plus you want to stay flexible right?
If I could recommend I am doing this one - Fitness Blender.

4.DRINK TWO LITERS OF WATER BEFORE  2PM

This is something I've read long time ago and I started to practise it.
Do you feel sometimes tired,you lack energy,have headaches ?
Well sometimes this little habit have power to sort all of your troubles. It did solved mine.
Plus now this is for women- it is elixir of your youth. The skin just glows.

5. FIVE MINUTE EVENING CHECK WITH YOURSELF

Am I happy ?...If yes...Smile and say thank you to life.
                         ...If not...
What can I do to make me happier ?
What actions I take ?
What could I change?
What it is my heart wants?
                     
Answer for yourself...Smile and say thank you to the life.
End with simple: "Looking forward to my amazing day tomorrow."

6. WEEKENDS WITH NO COMPUTER

I do not even open it. Because I know once I do,I am trapped.
I still check morning messages on my phone, but after that,it is done.
If for nothing else,your eyes deserve to be taking care of.
Spend time with family. Talk to real humans.Go out to nature.


Read other answers by Sasha Reptova on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2breeqN

No comments:

Post a Comment