Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hypothetical Scenarios: You are walking your Yorkshire terrier when a jogger passes, your dog barks and runs at them, but does no more. The jogger kicks your dog. Would you attack the jogger?

No. It is YOUR responsibility to control and train your dog so that it does not run up barking and snarling at innocent passers-by, and gets so close to them that kicking is even a possibility.

I have been bitten by a small dog. It belonged to our neighbour, and luckily I was on my own that day. From then on, I never let my son get within 50 feet of the wretched animal and was thoroughly glad to hear of its death some months later. I love most dogs, but that one was a vicious little shit.

The problem here is not the jogger. The problem isn't even the dog. The problem is you and your astonishingly irresponsible approach to dog ownership.

Sort it out.


Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/1O67tKp

No comments:

Post a Comment