Saturday, November 26, 2016

How come everyone still thinks Hillary is so innocent?

I am serving on Jury Duty in a few months. I have done so before, so I am familiar with the process. Funny thing.. They ask you if you have heard, or read of the case you will be hearing. The reason is to weed out idiots who might taint the jury pool with speculation, supposition, and gossip. Someone like that who thinks they know all about a case will likely be bounced from the jury.

The only way justice can be served is by someone who hasn't decided on guilt or innocence before the trial starts.

I have heard speculation. I have heard hearsay. And I have heard that they have taken quite a few bites of this apple. None of it convinced me. One can be grateful that anyone convinced of someone else's guilt will never sit on their jury.

Its the American way.



Read other answers by Lisa Shields on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2fDTYnF

No comments:

Post a Comment