Saturday, November 26, 2016

What is the best way to tell your mom to act her age?

Go find a piece of your best stationary.

Find a nice pen, choose a color that you like. I usually use purple ink for this.

Now, find a quiet place where you will have a full hour to carefully compose your thoughts.

Begin by describing the situation, carefully explaining how her actions made you feel, and how you wish that she would live up to your expectations.

When finished, carefully reread it, checking it for accuracy and clarity.

Now, tear it up into tiny pieces and throw it in the trash.


I’m probably past midway of my life, and there is little more galling than the idea that someone would ask me to act my age. Why would I want to do that?



Read other answers by Mark VandeWettering on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2fPu7ae

No comments:

Post a Comment