Monday, November 28, 2016

What are your most controversial or unpopular opinions?

Here goes:

  • Beer is disgusting!
  • It may be a better idea to segregate bathrooms by sex rather than gender.
  • Adolf Hitler, the most evil man of the past century, had a better musical taste than most people my age.
  • Schools should have uniforms. Rather than finicky dress codes or no-holds-barred anarchy, we should have respectable, decent, and fashionable uniforms.
  • Human genetic engineering is not only morally acceptable, it is morally required. (I’d love to debate this if you disagree)
  • This is going to be my most controversial one. Seriously. Expressing the following opinion among the educated circles of Quora is worse than claiming that Mussolini was a good person. Brace yourself……………………..…….…………….. Jordan Yates is overrated. (Jordan, I’m so sorry. Please be aware that I hold you in the highest respect. It’s just that unlike so many people here, I don’t go moony-eyed over you or fantasize about meeting you or becoming your friend. You’re a very good Quoran. But I don’t obsess over you, as is fashionable among the upper echelons of the Quora population.)


Read other answers by Geffen Avraham on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2gnQNz0

No comments:

Post a Comment