Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Now that Hillary Clinton has been exonerated, will Donald Trump still encourage his supporters to chant, “Lock Her Up!"?

A leopard doesn't change his spots.

Have you heard the newest charge against Hillary from the right?

NYPD ANNOUNCES They Are PREPARING TO ARREST HILLARY CLINTON on PEDOPHILIA & TREASON CHARGES!! THE PATRIOTS HAVE WON!!(Viral liberty)

I learned this from a lady who loves coming to my Facebook page and calling me a liar anytime I say anything negative about the Donald.

Anything Trump may have done pales to Clinton the pedophile.

I went to the site to read articles about Clinton.

Folks on the right live in a different world than I do.

Donald Trump will continue to feed his followers with words they want to hear. He will continue urging her to be locked up

Unless our side gets out the vote tomorrow, Donald Trump may be our next President. Millions of Americans want him to be.



Read other answers by Michael Fitzjohn on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2gUJD8W

No comments:

Post a Comment