Sunday, November 27, 2016

How did you pick your profile picture? What makes a good one?

What makes a good one: I think anything that makes you feel good! On both Quora and Facebook you see the icon at the top all the time, so pick something you like seeing :)

I picked my Quora profile picture because I had just gotten my hair done, so my red is still very vibrant! I also think the lighting is good and I just overall like it :)

Here are my last 3 Facebook profile pictures:

^This one was at Halloween when we dressed up as a (super politically correct) Mexican and a piƱata. Used this one just because it's too funny!!

^This one was at a Christmas party and TBH I just love it because my fella looks so handsome and happy ;)

^This one is clearly not a great one of me, but it's my profile picture because the wonderful, loving man in the middle just passed away. He passed in December, but I still can't bring myself to change my profile picture... I know it's just a silly profile picture, but every time I go to change it I just can't yet.

Edit to Add:

My Linked In picture, because I'm wearing a blazer, so technically that makes me professional, right?

And my Instagram picture, because...... well because frankly this picture makes me feel pretty cool, which I generally am not! :P



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2fErXN4

No comments:

Post a Comment