Saturday, November 26, 2016

Is the anti-vaccination site Stop Mandatory Vaccinations wrong?

I never will understand the willingness to reject science out of sheer paranoia. Wakefield was a fraud, and his “study” was completely debunked. Such websites rail on about “big pharma”, and offer links to places that offer miso soup instead of vaccines. They outright lie about polio, insisting it would have “gone away” without the vaccine.

I appreciate concern for your child, but no one is allowed to push someone else's child into traffic, in hopes that it will protect their own. That is the logical outcome of avoiding vaccinations. How could I live with myself if someone else's child died because of pseudo science, and quackery that I embraced?



Read other answers by Lisa Shields on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2gKDXhM

No comments:

Post a Comment