Thursday, December 29, 2016

For 12 hours everyone is allowed to take any illegal action without being incriminated: what would you do?

I’d book a flight ticket, or better, I’d gang up with some tough thugs and hijack a local plane, even a tiny one would work.

I’d then leave Norway (which is where I live) and direct the plane to Paris:

(Putain de merde ! Du caca dans le cul du croissant connard! Or as they say in French / Paris Orly International Airport)

I would then go to the Palace of the Élysée palace:

(So fancy ad so French don’t you agree? / For 48 Magical Hours, Enter Paris’ Hallowed Halls)

And then grab the président, francois hollande, by the neck:

(Considering that he is quite fat, I might ask Paul Letzelter for help too/ Direct Hollande: "Etre Président, c'est vivre avec la tragédie")

And take him to the Museum of Police Prefecture:

(Yep, they do like pompous buildings in France Musee de la Prefecture de Police (Paris, France): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisor)

It is not too long a walk. Maybe an hour or so? A bit more because we’d be carrying fatso but not so bad:

And then?

I’ll introduce him -literally- to the widow. Meet her beauty:

(So classy !divers objets de malfrats - Picture of Musee de la Prefecture de Police, Paris - TripAdvisor)

I guess you can all now what would then happen, right?

(Tasty ! Death Penalty and Political Repression)

This is really the only illegal thing I’d want to do in such a case. And who knows, I might even end up getting a medal afterwards !



Read other answers by Lyonel Perabo on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2hS0Yfw

No comments:

Post a Comment