Thursday, December 29, 2016

What gossip have you heard about yourself that just isn’t true?

That I am a lesbian.

It happened 1 year ago and thankfully it was solved before it became the main subject in school. Anyways, the whole lesbian thing started because of me not having a boyfriend and me not speaking to 50 guys in the same time. A stupid thing isn’t it?

Apparently, it is unacceptable for me to not have a boyfriend. How dare I say that I am straight and not have a boyfriend! That isn’t acceptable! Geez. All of that because I am single. Some will say that it is a stupid gossip and I agree, it is but in the same time the thought of people in my school spreading lies about me was terrifying because I’ve been in that situation before and I know how harmful it can be. I found out who made up that about me and while talking to her I was really trying not to get angry and say something I will later regret so I just said

“You live your life. If you want to go around sleeping and hooking up with guys, I couldn’t care less. I live my life and that is why I am going to ask you to not put your nose in it.”.

Needless to say, after that she told everyone that she made up that lie and got comments what an asshole she was. I agree and since then she didn’t do the same thing again.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2iHHGNW

No comments:

Post a Comment