Thursday, December 29, 2016

If you were to get a tattoo (or another one), what would it be?

I have long wanted a tattoo all the way up my side that's a brief history of the evolution of life on earth, starting with RNA molecules on my hip, then DNA molecules, then prokaryotes, then single-cell eukaryotes, then small multicellular creatures, then fish, then the waterline with plants and lizards on the shore, and finally an explosion of birds across my shoulder.

The idea is that as you go from bottom to top you're physically moving up from the ocean to the shore to the sky, but you're also moving forward in time.

I'm still looking for an artist who can do this.



Read other answers by Franklin Veaux on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2ivL7nu

No comments:

Post a Comment