Saturday, October 29, 2016

What are some of your deepest and most horrifying secrets that only you know about?

I've never told anyone this ever, but I was sexually abused? Not sure if it's technically assault because it wasn't very violent. Never told anyone because I'm not close with any family, and my friends I could trust, I was afraid they wouldn't believe me.

It was with the most popular guy at my school. He had always been flirty towards me, but I was shy so I just blushed and giggled at his horrible jokes. Keep in mind this was in 8th grade. I was 13.

One day in our history class that we shared together, he asked me if I wanted to come over and study for a test we had the next day. I said yes of course, he was cute and popular, and I have low self esteem, always have, so I couldn't pass up the offer. My parents were at work a ton and barely ever home, so I think I also craved attention.

So after school I walked over to his house, it was only a couple miles or something. I got there and he greeted me with a hug. We walked into his living room and I was ready to study, but he told me we should relax first.


We sat on his couch and he slowly started to put his arm around my shoulder. He asked me "have you ever been kissed?" And I said no, because I hadn't.  He said "let me teach you." And kissed me, very forcefully. I kissed back and then we made out. I was so out of my comfort zone but I didn't want to say anything because, he was so popular. Dumb reason, I know.

He grabbed my hand and put it on top of his shorts, but I pulled it away. After I did that, he grabbed my wrist hard and out it back, and held my hand there. At this point I was coming very uncomfortable.

Once again, he grabbed my hand but this time put in inside his shorts. I pulled away from our kiss and said "no I don't want too." Finally I had spoken up.

He asked me "are you scared or something?" very sarcastically. I said "no I just don't want too." He put my hand around his d*** and wouldn't let me move my hand away.

I said "stop please." But he didn't do anything. He moved my hand up and down, making me give him a handjob. I was pulling my hand away the entire time but he still did was he was doing.

Tears were falling and I was repeatedly saying "stop please"

This went on for 20 minutes until he came. He released my hand and I pulled my hand out, and just kinda sat there on his couch calming down. He asked me "wanna go upstairs?" And I said no my mom was home, so I grabbed my  stuff and walked out the door. I walked home and never said a thing to anyone.

The hardest part was having to pretend it didn't happen. I had to act normal at school around him, when all I wanted to do was run away from him.

This is the first time ever getting this out. Sorry if my story was dumb or whatever. 



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2dZqk8t

No comments:

Post a Comment