Sunday, October 30, 2016

What's the creepiest thing your pet has ever done?

I noticed that one of my friends stopped coming to my house as he used to do. He stopped talking to me gradually and he started treating me in a very different way.

At first, I thought that maybe he had a problem in his family and so I confronted him. He said it is because of what you did the other day. I was shocked! I didn't do anything!

He said: “I came to your house, knocked the door and you shouted at me: “I'm not here, F*ck off!””.

It appeared that the pet parrot my brother bought few days ago said that. I took my friend to our house and we knocked the door. Thankfully, the parrot said these words again.

I don't know who taught him these words, but it could've cost me my friend.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2eT6VrW

No comments:

Post a Comment