Friday, October 28, 2016

What is the best experience you have had with a police officer?

He saved my life.

I had been very depressed and suicidal. The story is at Murat Morrison's answer to How does it feel to attempt suicide?.

I don't think it gets any betterest than that.

He did some other things that I am not at liberty to discuss, but rest assured he went all the way there and more than the call of any duty was required.

Despite my history of prison and release and prison again to be released again, I have a ton of respect for the police. If it wasn't for the threat they represent to criminal elements, civilization would not be possible. Yet, most of them are not threatening in the performance of their duties. Quite the opposite. Almost all of them are there to help.

Must be why we call them first in an emergency.

Catch the drift?


Read other answers by Murat Morrison on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2eVVYq6

No comments:

Post a Comment