Monday, October 31, 2016

A WordPress Plugin to Pull & Display Zillow Reviews?

Zillow has an API that returns reviews for a specified screen name. They clearly want agents and brokers to use those reviews on their own websites (see their widget here).

We all know a big percentage of agent and broker websites are built with WordPress. I’ll wager a guess I’m not the only one that’s thought there should be an easy way to integrate reviews from Zillow into WordPress. Yet, I looked on the plugin directory – http://ift.tt/1R9zxwu – and didn’t see one.

Thus, I’d like to ask — has anyone built a plugin that makes it easy to pull Zillow reviews using a shortcode and/or a sidebar widget?

If so, please leave a comment with further details or shoot me a note. If not and you’d be interested in using one were it to exist, I’d also love to hear from you (drew at horizonapp co).

The post A WordPress Plugin to Pull & Display Zillow Reviews? appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/2f5918e

No comments:

Post a Comment