Friday, January 27, 2017

What quality in others makes you want to slap them?

There are two types of children’s behavior that infuriates me to no end as a substitute teacher.

The I Already Know I’m The Smartest And Well Behaved Kid In The Class (but will still force you to praise me by asking you how well I did.)

and

The I Need To Talk Really About Something Someone Else Did So I Can Get Attention kid. This is often a mean girl, but not the pretty mean girl because she already gets the attention. This is a less intelligent, less attractive mean girl who bullies her way into getting noticed because she isn’t nice, smart or pretty enough to get the kind of attention she wants.

Those are the two types of kids in a classroom I will fantasize about smacking while I ask them politely to please sit down and stop interrupting.



Read other related questions on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2jfpsUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment