Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What has been the biggest plot twist in your life?

When I was born, my mom and dad, they were married. Later on, they went their seperate ways. As a kid, I was a daddy’s girl. I was always excited about driving my dad’s car on his lap because my feet weren’t able to reach the pedals, the times he would teach me some basketball moves, the tricks he taught me about diving in the pool. Well, here’s a spoiler… All that goes down the drain by the time I started High School. I gave up basketball, and I stopped doing tricks on the diving board. It’s not as fun as it used to be. My dad and I aren’t that close anymore. Actually… We’re not close at all. I blocked him out of my life after what seemed like his 50,000th drinking incident. My father is an alcoholic. He always denies it but deep down, he knows the truth. He never meant to hurt anyone but the bottles in his hands are the ones taking over his life. You know, they say, others can’t help you if you’re not willing to help yourself. I never believed in that… Not until I left him. The biggest plot twist in my story is that daddy’s little girl grew up and left him for her own safety.



Read other answers by Kennedy Allen on Quora: Read more answers on Quora.

from Quora http://ift.tt/2aqeLbs

No comments:

Post a Comment